Business Development and Account Manager - Randstad Technologies
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 1268
Position Title: Account Manager
Are you an experienced Account Manager passionate about Business Development within IT Recruitment with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive and ambition?
We’re looking for someone like you to join us on a full-time, permanent basis to report into our Manager of Sales in Toronto!
- A hands-on self-starter, with experience in recruitment and sales.
- Possess strong communication skills and enjoys identifying new sales leads
- Well-connected in the GTA market
- Enjoys connecting with potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Naturally-driven and thrives with autonomy
- Able to work with the recruitment/delivery team that source Tech candidates
- Experienced in offering and negotiating contract renewals.
- Understanding the importance of networking and building strong relationships
- Thinking outside of the box to find top notch talent
- Making sure clients are always happy
- Comfortable to provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends
- Able to use people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs.
Besides the great earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization. You’ll need a huge amount of resilience, drive and passion. Equipped with a background in recruitment and tech, you’ll be used to hearing terms like ‘user interface’, ‘java’ and ‘devops’ flying around on a daily basis.
We’ve got tons to offer – a super supportive working environment, a couple of half days in the summer and a volunteer day on us. If you’re still on the fence, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves.
If you love what you’ve heard so far, please apply online today.
What makes a job with Randstad so great?
- We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
- Competitive base salary and lucrative bonus structure
- Full health and dental benefits
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 4 weeks after 2 years of service
- Optional stock contribution plans with company match
- Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a positive and progressive workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we strive to ensure that our internal policies, practices, and systems are free of barriers, emphasize the value of diversity and inclusion, and promote full participation to ensure dignity, respect, and equal access for all employees. We are dedicated to ensuring everyone has genuine, open and unhindered access to employment opportunities, free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially people who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples (including those who identify as members of First Nations, Inuit and Métis); persons with disabilities (visible or invisible), and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
At Randstad Canada, we provide equitable treatment and accommodation to ensure barrier-free employment for everyone and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require an accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development and Account Manager - Randstad Technologies
Line of Business: Randstad Technologies
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA