Senior partner, Human Capital
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 1405
Position Title: Human Capital Consultant
- Are you considering a career change within accounting and finance?
- Do you have an interest in the world of recruitment and business development?
Randstad Professionals is looking for a 360 Desk - Recruitment Specialist to join the team in Vancouver. This unique role combines business development and recruitment, generating revenue by successfully engaging with clients, talents and colleagues in the Finance & Accounting domain.
Why choose us?
- We are one of the 50 Best Workplaces in Canada every year since 2006!
- We are ranked #7 for best employers in Canada in 2019 on Glassdoor reviews
- We are a leader in diversity & inclusion
- Most attractive performance-based commission program (base + quarterly bonus)
- Vacation package, 12 care days and vacation days purchase options
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage
- Share purchase program
- Laptop and cell phone provided
- International travel for best performance
- Participation in the best training programs in the industry
- Reimbursement of your order and your trainings
A day in the life of a 360 Desk - Recruitment Specialist:
- Act as a specialist in the Accounting/Finance Professional sector
- Identify and develop client & prospect business relationships
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Develop a portfolio by conducting prospect/client calls and meetings
- Source suitable talents and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Conduct weekly interviews and give accounting professionals general career advise
- Target relevant talents and present them to the clients
- Manage the sales cycle through interview to offer stage and beyond
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree ideal
- Passion for results
- Proven successful track record in sales, reward driven
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to think strategically, execute effectively, and deliver high quality work against tight deadlines
- Excellent English communication, presentation skills
- Commercial customer service skills
- Able to work from home
- Reliable means of transportation to move around Vancouver
If you're ready for the next step in your career, and feel that it matches your experience and you are ready to join a dynamic and growing team, please apply using the link provided or send your CV to email@example.com.
Randstad Canada’s Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Statement
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior partner, Human Capital
Line of Business: Randstad Professionals, Finance & Accounting
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA