Account Manager - Industrial Sales
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 170
Position Title: Account Manager
Role: Industrial Sales Recruiter
Location: GTA, Ontario
Specialty: Industrial Sales – Professionals Division
Are you a recruiter or a high-performing head-hunter or industrial sales representative? Do you have experience in B2B industrial sales?
Our Randstad Professional team in Toronto is growing! We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic and results driven Industrial Sales Recruiter to prospect, manage and recruit with our Industrial sales team. This is a full service, 360 degree role includes client development as well as candidate attraction and recruitment.
What do we offer?
• We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
• Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure
• Full health and dental benefits
• 17 days of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 22 days after 2 years of service
• Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
• Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
• Dynamic working atmosphere
• Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
• Countless development opportunities to expand your skill set
• Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
• Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
• Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
As strategic and innovative networking are critical aspects to this position, your primary functions will be, but not limited to:
- Increasing the number as well as the quality of relationships with both the client and candidate
- Building these relationships, mixed with your industry and ‘people’ expertise
- Matching and placing professional candidates into the right position by ensuring the clients’ needs are understood and met
- Maintaining, as Talent Acquisition Consultant, close collaboration and support from colleagues
- Maintaining an all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Track record as a service-oriented sales person.
- Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas and passion for producing results.
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience – industrial sales experience preferred.
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills.
- Provides excellent service and individual attention to customers.
- Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager - Industrial Sales
Line of Business: Randstad Professionals, Sales & Marketing
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA