Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Requisition Number: 192
Position Title: Staffing Consultant
The Randstad team is growing! We're searching for a motivated B2B Sales/Staffing Consultant who's ready to tackle an exciting new chapter in their career.
Do you view a challenge as motivation rather than an obstacle? Are you the type of person who makes new friends everywhere you go? Are you confident that you could sell a pen to a pencil factory? If you answered yes to the above questions, it sounds like you'll fit right in at Randstad in Winnipeg!
As a part of our sales team, you'll interface with both clients and candidates for our Staffing division. This is a 360 degree role that involves vast client development and candidate attraction. To be successful, you'll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
Here's what we look for in more detail:
- Excellent customer service skills and a natural sales ability
- 2-3 years of experience in a sales-driven role (preferred but not mandatory)
- Flawless communication, both verbally and in writing
- You are a people-person who makes conversation easily
- You are metrics-driven and enjoy the pressure of meeting quotas and driving results
- You enjoy health competition
- You are organized and manage your time like a pro
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You don't mind letting loose a little bit once your quotas are met!
A day in the life of a Randstad sales consultant...
From the very start, you’ll need to create your qualified book of business through cold calling, utilizing relationships you bring to the business, more cold calling, driving the territory and knocking on doors, etc! You’ll need to have drive, tenacity and grit in this role! This isn’t just about managing accounts Randstad already has, it’s about hitting the ground running, making meaningful connections and growing your book of business!
One of the great things about working at Randstad is that no two days are exactly the same. Throughout your day, you'll tackle varied tasks dependent on what your clients need that day. You may:
- Build and reinforce client relationships
- Learn about clients' needs and ensure they're met
- Source and connect with candidates
- Match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs
- Collaborate closely with colleagues on recruiting strategies
- Provide clients and candidates with superior customer service
- Hone your people-skills and industry expertise
Do you have what it takes to be successful at Randstad?
Randstad is always seeking bright, innovative individuals that share our passion for improving the world of work. If you're interested in being a part our vision, we welcome your application. We look forward to reading about what makes you uniquely suited to this role!
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Consultant
Line of Business: Randstad Staffing
Location_formattedLocationLong: Winnipeg, Manitoba CA