Recruitment & Sales Consultant
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 209
Position Title: Staffing Consultant
Are you entrepreneurial with a background in sales? Are you persistent and resilient?
Our Randstad Professional team in Toronto is eager to get to know you! We’re looking for an outgoing, energetic and results-driven Human Capital Consultant to prospect, manage and recruit HR Professionals with our HR team.
What do we offer?
• We’ve been selected as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work since 2006!
• Competitive base salary and lucrative commission structure
• Full health and dental benefits
• 17 days of paid vacation to start, with an increase to 23 days after 2 years of service
• Optional RRSP and stock contribution plans with company match
• Flexible working environment and tools that enable you to work from anywhere
• Dynamic working atmosphere
• Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
• Countless development opportunities to expand your skillset
• Work-life balance is a priority (We celebrate Treat Thursdays & Beverage Fridays every week!)
• Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
• Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers (like our annual reward trip to a sunny destination!)
This full service, 360-degree role includes client development as well as candidate attraction and recruitment. As strategic and innovative networking are critical aspects of this position, your primary functions will be, but not limited to:
- Increasing the number as well as the quality of relationships with both the client and candidate
- Building these relationships, mixed with your industry and ‘people’ expertise
- Matching and placing professional candidates in the right position by ensuring the clients’ needs are understood and met
- Maintaining, as Human Capital Consultant, close collaboration and support from colleagues
- Maintaining an all-around excellent customer service
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Track record as a service-oriented salesperson.
- Skilled at meeting and exceeding sales quotas and passion for producing results.
- 2-3 years of business development experience.
- Strong networking and relationship building/management skills.
- Provides excellent service and individual attention to customers.
- Adept at negotiating contracts and closing sales.
- A strong work ethic and a sense of commitment.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.
Randstad is always seeking bright, innovative individuals that share our passion for improving the world of work. If you’re interested in being a part of our vision, apply now!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Randstad Canada s'est engagée à se doter d'un effectif compétent qui reflète la diversité de la population canadienne.Par conséquent, Randstad accueille favorablement les demandes d'emploi des femmes, des peuples autochtones, des minorités ethniques, des personnes handicapées, des personnes de toutes orientations et identités sexuelles, des minorités visibles, et d'autres personnes qui pourraient contribuer à une plus grande diversité.
Randstad Canada s'est aussi engagée à instaurer des processus de sélection et un milieu de travail inclusifs et exempts d'obstacles.Si l'on communique avec vous au sujet d'une possibilité d'emploi ou pour des examens, veuillez faire part au représentant ou à votre succursale locale, en temps opportun, de vos besoins pour lesquels des mesures d'adaptation doivent être prises pour vous permettre une évaluation juste et équitable. Les renseignements reçus au sujet de mesures d'adaptation seront traités confidentiellement.
Veuillez svp communiquer avec votre succursale locale pour tout commentaire sur l'équité ainsi que pour tout besoin d’accommodement.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment & Sales Consultant
Line of Business: Randstad Professionals, HR
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA