Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Requisition Number: 222
Position Title: Staffing Consultant
We’re searching for a passionate Staffing consultant in Halifax who is excited about sales and has a passion for success.
This is a 360-degree role that involves both client development and candidate attraction. To be successful, you’ll need to be results-driven and able to deftly balance competing demands.
- Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned Prospect portfolio.
- Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory
- Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met.
- Strategizing with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
- Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
- Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions to screening resumes, to face-to-face interviews (currently being done over video)
Skills and Experience required
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and business development
- Track record of demonstrated sales targets
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships
- Excellent communication, problem-solving skills and team orientation
- Computer and digital communication knowledge
- You have flexibility to adapt to the needs of your business
- Must possess a vehicle
What do you get out of this role?
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus availability
- Incredible benefit package, RRSP and profit sharing
- 3 weeks vacation
- Monday to Friday work week between 8am and 5pm.
- The sky is the limit working for Randstad. More than 80% of our management team came from internal promotion
- Working with an incredible team who is growing at a rapid rate!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner. Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Consultant
Line of Business: Randstad Staffing
Location_formattedLocationLong: Halifax, Nova Scotia CA