Recruitment Advisor, Account Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 243
Position Title: Recruitment Advisor
Randstad Engineering is growing again! Do you enjoy business to business sales? Do you enjoy sourcing and building candidate and client relationships? Do you want to work for the #1 staffing firm in the world?
If you answered yes to the above questions, then I invite you to continue to read the posting and apply right away!
Working in the construction sector of our Engineering division, your missions will include (but will not be restricted to):
- Develop and grow a focused candidate database while maintaining top tier results
- Build strong relationships with candidates providing guidance for their career development
- Identify candidates’ suitability and match them to appropriate job opportunities
- Manage the recruitment life-cycle effectively while meeting monthly targets
- Focus on personal sales first with client management and then new client acquisition
- Conduct effective client visits understanding their needs and hiring processes
- Understand, deliver, negotiate contracts and maintain contact with all clients
- Build an understanding of the market/industry, including trends, market intelligence
- Build and maintain effective relationships within all internal sales teams
Why work for Randstad Engineering?
- We are the Canadian leader in staffing services
- We are one of the 50 Greatest places to work in Canada since 2006
- We offer an uncapped commission plan
- We offer complete health and dental insurance packages
- You are entitled to 3 weeks of vacation to start
- We offer stock purchase plan
- We offer several opportunities in terms of rewards, bonuses and recognition
- We provide many continuous training opportunities that will allow you to increase your qualifications
- Work/life balance is a priority for us
- You will enjoy tons of opportunities to develop your career (80% of promotions are given to internal employees!)
What do you bring to the table?:
- 1-2 years of sales/recruitment experience in a Recruiting Agency
- A previous experience in Supply Chain or related field would be a strong asset
- Proven track record of sales targets achievement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including written and oral
- Ability to build long-term and trusted business relationships and work with a team
- An enhanced self-motivation
- A valid driver's license
If this is for you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you, apply today
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruitment Advisor, Account Manager
Line of Business: Randstad Engineering
Location_formattedLocationLong: Vancouver, British Columbia CA