Engineering Recruiter| Guelph
Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 54
Position Title: Account Manager
Location, Guelph ON (Territory : GTA West)
Are you a sales professional in Staffing and Recruitment for the Manufacturing industry with an entrepreneurial mindset, ready to drive results?
Randstad's Engineering division is looking to add a new 360 - Recruiter (Account Manager) in GTA to expand our Manufacturing practices.
Sitting with Guelph / Mississauga Engineering Team , the Account Manager will report to our successful Regional Director and partner with him to establish and deploy strategies and business development plans that encompass the use of Randstad Engineering services while addressing the client’s current recruitment challenges, anticipating needs, and offering solutions to future staffing challenges.
If you become our Recruiter (Account Manager):
- You’ll be commercially savvy, exceeding revenue projections on a monthly/annual basis and ensuring that gross margins targets and profitability targets are met
- You’ll increase corporate visibility within current accounts through regular executive calls, visits, executive presentations and delivery of top tier value-added programs and develop high level business contacts and relationships
- You'll own the net new client acquisition activities and reinforce the existing client relationships by understanding, delivering, and negotiating contracts appropriately and effectively
- Manage market/industry mapping for your assigned Prospect portfolio
- Growing and developing a client database through building client relationships, cold calling and client/prospect visits in a specific local territory (Manufacturing Sector)
- Follow-up with clients & prospects to confirm that staffing plans and candidate needs are met
- Strategizing with future clients, in order to develop their recruitment plans and expanding your reach within their organizations
- Helping companies and candidates by matching the right people with the right jobs
- Completing the full recruitment cycle from posting positions, to screening resumes, to face-to-face interviews
Here is what it will take to be successful in the Recruiter (Account Manager) seat:
- 4-6 years of Business Development experience (Construction, Engineering, Manufacturing would be an asset)
- Previous experience with running a 360 desk fast paced will be an asset
- Track record as a service-oriented salesperson
- Excellent customer service skills and a natural sales ability
- Flawless communication, both verbally and in writing and sharpened presentation skills
You are probably asking yourself what is in for you if you decide to join our Engineering GTA team. Besides the unlimited earning potential, you’ll get the chance to progress within an authentic, supportive and growing organization with tons of opportunity to climb up that corporate ladder.
But we also know that softer benefits are just as important and we’ve got tons to offer:
- 17 paid vacation days on Day 1
- Full health and dental benefits
- A very supportive flexible working environment
- Dynamic working atmosphere
- Forward-thinking leadership that’s open to innovation and fresh ideas
- Tons of opportunities to advance your career (80% of our leadership hires come from within!)
- Rewards & recognition programs to celebrate top performers
If you’re still on the fence, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves.
If this is for you or someone you know, we would love to hear from you, apply today!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Community / Marketing Title: Engineering Recruiter| Guelph
Line of Business: Randstad Engineering
Location_formattedLocationLong: Guelph, Ontario CA