Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 833
Position Title: IT Recruiter
Are you an IT recruitment consultant with an entrepreneurial spirit, drive and ambition?
We’re looking for a IT recruiter on a full-time, permanent basis to join our Technologies team in South Western Ontario.
What will you be doing in this position?
- You’ll be in charge of sourcing tech candidates while offering and negotiating contract renewals.
- You’ll understand the importance of networking and building strong relationships, thinking outside of the box to find top notch talent and making sure our clients are always happy (attending conferences and industry events will be right up your alley!)
- You’ll provide ongoing advice and recommendations based on market trends and use your people skills to match clients with candidates who are perfectly suited to their needs.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has resilience, drive and passion for success
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in IT recruitment within Southwestern Ontario in an agency setting
- You are used to hearing terms like ‘user interface’, ‘java’ and ‘DevOps’ flying around on a daily basis
- You have a strong network of candidates who have FrontEnd, Full Stack, Cloud, etc experience
- a super supportive working environment, beer Fridays, a couple of half days in the summer and a volunteer day on us. If you’re still on the fence, check out our Glassdoor reviews.
What do we have to offer?
- Competitive compensation plan (Base plus commission)
- Benefits - paid for by Randstad
- You start with 3 weeks vacation
- If you are driven and passionate about self development then the sky's the limit at Randstad. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with an incredible amount of mentorship and coaching provided for those who want it
- Supportive working environment - team based including beer Fridays, treat Thursdays, a couple of half days in the summer and a volunteer day on us.
If you are still on the fence about coming to work for Randstad, check out our Glassdoor reviews. They speak for themselves. If you love what you’ve heard so far, please apply as soon as possible.
If you think you have what it takes, please apply today.
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees
and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that
reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an
environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome
applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible
minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Randstad Canada will, upon
the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal
access to applicants with disabilities. Please contact your Randstad Recruiter/Consultant about your
needs, and we will consult with you to ensure suitable accommodation is provided.
All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply; however, in accordance with Canadian immigration
requirements, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. For all feedback on equity and
accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.
Community / Marketing Title: IT Recruiter*
Line of Business: Randstad Technologies
Location_formattedLocationLong: Toronto, Ontario CA